CAREERS - JOIN THE TEAM!
Social Media & Graphic Design InternAre you a student or young professional interested in managing a social media brand and building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team? We're a forward-thinking event planning and destination management company looking for a flexible and open-minded intern with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
- As the Social Media & Graphic Design Intern with Corinthian Events, you will:
- Work side-by-side with the Social Media manager to operate multiple social media platforms.
- Help curate content for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog Posts, and more.
- Assist with tasks associated with managing the Corinthian Events brand including social media and other content updates.
- Assist with expanding our social community through engagement, monitoring, and listening.
- Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to a deadline.
- Retouch and manipulate images.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
- Collaborate with the Graphic Designer to develop design concepts.
- Receive feedback from the Graphic Designer and make necessary changes.
- Assemble final presentation material for printing and digital use as needed.
- Assist the Graphic Designer with tasks and responsibilities.
- Grow as an integral part of our team in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Basic experience with social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Adobe creative programs is preferred, but not required
- Strong creative and analytical skills.
- An eagerness to learn and a willingness to approach multiple projects with an open mind.
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design professional and team of event producers
- Flexible schedule for students
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume and any relevant information.