109 Kingston Street | 6th Floor
Boston MA 02111

Tel. 617 450 0600

Posted By: Corinthian Events


For all events, whether big or small, it is important to get all permits, licenses & COI's in place well before the event. These may consist of a special event permit, liquor licenses, food truck permits, tent permits, flame permits (i.e for carpeting, flooring or draping), stage permits (pending the height of your stage, you may need a permit!), generator permits, electrical permits, entertainment licenses, etc…. You will also want to have all of your vendors Certificates of Insurance on file to ensure they carry the proper coverage should something out of the ordinary happen during the event.

City officials such as the Fire Marshal may have a scheduled visit to your site or venue, or stop by unannounced at any time during set-up or even during your event, so having these documents handy is best. My pro tip is to have a binder solely dedicated to these documents onsite which will provide easy access when asked to present them should you need to. This ensures you are prepared and at the ready!

This Pro-Tip is by: Megan Woonton
Title: Senior Account Manager
Time at Corinthian Events: 4.5 Years


We Suggest
Posted By: Corinthian Events

Corinthian Events | 109 Kingston Street | 6th Floor | Boston MA 02111
Tel: 617 450 0600 | Fax: 617 450 0606 | info@corinthianevents.com | Sitemap